Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Conferences for the rest of 2016

The last four months of the year are always busy in the SharePoint conferences world and with the launch of SharePoint 2016 this year, those conferences will be more exciting than ever! Here is my schedule for the rest of the year! I hope to see as many of you as possible!

Microsoft Ignite – Atlanta – September 26-30

I will be in the Expo Hall all week long so if you want to have a chat, don’t hesitate to write in the comments here, or ping me on twitter!

Monday between 6 and 7 PM during the Welcome Reception I will be at the Pluralsight Booth. Grab a drink and come say hi!

South Africa Road trip

During most of the month of October, I will be in South Africa for a few SharePoint events, and a few weeks of vacation! Here are the events I will be speaking at:

SharePoint Saturday Johannesburg – October 8

    I will be speaking on “What’s new in SharePoint 2016 for IT Pros”. Register for free at: http://ift.tt/2c3Yjw6

SharePoint Saturday Cape Town – October 22

I will be speaking on “What’s new in SharePoint 2016 for IT Pros”. Register for free at: http://ift.tt/2bVr2FT

SharePoint Saturday Durban -October 29

    I will be speaking on “What’s new in SharePoint 2016 for IT Pros”. Register for free at http://ift.tt/2c3XUcS

Between Cape Town and Durban, there will also be multiple smaller events across South Africa. Make sure to check the site of the The South African aOS road trip 2016 to stay informed on the dates and location on each event! Sign up for updates at http://ift.tt/2bVqzUr

European SharePoint Conference – Vienna – November 14-17

Last year ESPC in Stockholm was a blast, and I am really excited to be part of the conference this year again in Vienna! Sign up at http://ift.tt/Mmzz5s and use the code ESPC16VC to save 10% off the registration fees!

Office & SharePoint Live! – Orlando – December 5-9

This conference was previously known as SPLive360 and is really a blast! This year they are focusing on the technical folks, with a lot of sessions for IT Professionals and Developers. In Orlando, I have a half day workshop on Installing and Configuring SharePoint Server 2016 , which is followed by another workshop for IT Professionals by a workshop on Upgrade to SharePoint 2016 by SharePoint MVP Matthew McDermott. This will be an amazing day for SharePoint IT Professionals who need to plan their SharePoint 2016 deployment and migration in their environment! I will also have two more sessions, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday:

  • What’s new in SharePoint 2016 for IT Pros – Tuesday, December 6, 2016
  • PowerShell for Office 365 – Wednesday, December 7, 2016

SPECIAL OFFER: As a speaker, I can extend $500 savings on the 5-day package. Register here: http://bit.ly/LSPK15_Home . Make sure to use code LSPK15

SharePoint Fest – Chicago – December 8-9

My final SharePoint conference of the year will be SharePoint Fest Chicago. I got really lucky that the schedules worked out , because SharePoint Fest is an amazing conference and this year I will be able to do the complete tour (Denver, DC, Seattle, Chicago). I will be presenting two sessions at SharePoint Fest Chicago, one on Thursday and one on Friday! Register at: http://ift.tt/2c3XS4N

  • SIA 104 – PowerShell for Office 365
  • SPT 200 – Data Loss Prevention in SharePoint 2016

 

 

 

 

I hope to see you at one of those conferences, and if not, there’s always 2017!

 

 

The post My Conferences for the rest of 2016 appeared first on Absolute SharePoint Blog by Vlad Catrinescu.


by Vlad Catrinescu via Absolute SharePoint Blog by Vlad Catrinescu

No comments:

Post a Comment