Monday, February 12, 2018

Join me at the North American Collaboration Summit and Save 50%

In just a few weeks, I will have the pleasure of travelling to Branson, Missouri for the North American Collaboration Summit, previously known as SharePointalooza! The North American Collaboration Summit is a great, and affordable conference happening on March 2nd and 3rd with 50 speakers, including 31 MVPs, and 6 Regional Directors / Microsoft Employees!

North American Collaboration Summit

If you register at the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sharepointalooza-the-north-american-collaboration-summit-tickets-37160124934?discount=catrinescu which includes a special discount code, you can save an extra 50% on the two-day conference pass, meaning that a ticket to a 2-day conference, with 50 amazing speakers, is only 32.50$ ! That is, hands down the cheapest conference of 2018, and if your boss didn’t approve your past conferences due to budget reasons, there is no way this one will not be approved!

North American Collaboration Summit

If you want to learn more about the conference, you can view all the speakers, and schedule at the following link: http://collabsummit.org/ ! My company, Valo Intranet is also a platinum sponsor, so make sure to come see us and win great prizes! Are you joining me in Branson? Drop a line in the comments and I am looking forward to see you!

 

Leave a comment and don’t forget to like the Absolute SharePoint Blog Page   on Facebook and to follow me on Twitter here  for the latest news and technical articles on SharePoint.  I am also a Pluralsight author, and you can view all the courses I created on my author page.

The post Join me at the North American Collaboration Summit and Save 50% appeared first on Absolute SharePoint Blog by Vlad Catrinescu.


by Vlad Catrinescu via Absolute SharePoint Blog by Vlad Catrinescu

No comments:

Post a Comment