Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Renewed as Office Apps and Services MVP and awarded Cloud and Datacenter Management

A bit late on the blog post compared to the other MVPs, but I am honored, humbled and excited to announce I have been renewed as an Office Apps and Services (previously known as Office Servers and Services) MVP for a fifth year in a row! This year is even a bit more special as I have also been awarded the Cloud and Datacenter Management MVP for the first time, for my contributions in the PowerShell community!

Thanks to Microsoft community for giving me the opportunity to share my knowledge, I will continue to share my passion for Office 365, SharePoint, Flow and of course PowerShell! Special mention to the whole team at Valo Intranet who keeps encouraging me to do more and enables me to give back to community as much as I do! All of the five MVPs on the team got renewed and I am looking forward to creating awesome content with all of them this upcoming year!

The post Renewed as Office Apps and Services MVP and awarded Cloud and Datacenter Management appeared first on Absolute SharePoint Blog by Vlad Catrinescu.


by Vlad Catrinescu via Absolute SharePoint Blog by Vlad Catrinescu

No comments:

Post a Comment